Space food has fascinated those of us on Earth at least as much as it has frustrated those adapting to its consumption in space. Here is a broad look at space food as it has evolved through the years, where it’s heading next, and what it might look like in, say, a future Mars settlement. From toothpaste tubes to 3D printing, this is a special report you won’t want to miss.
Inside Space Food
- And Don’t Forget to Eat!
- HACCP: NASA’s Greatest Contribution to the Global Food Supply
- SciFi Space Food: From Fiction to Future?
- Space Food through the Years
- The Future of Food on Mars
- Earth in a Box
- Print Your Food: A Revolution in the Space Kitchen
Download Special Report: Space Food in PDF version or browse the electronic version below:
This report was first published in the Winter 2014 issue of Space Safety Magazine.